1. Responsible body
The body responsible for the collection, processing and use of your personal data in accordance with the DS-GVO is:
5760 Saalfeldem am Steinernen Meer
If you wish to object to the collection, processing or use of your data by us in accordance with these data protection provisions, either as a whole or for individual measures, you can send your objection to the above-mentioned responsible body.
2. General use of the website
2.1 Access data
We collect information about you when you use this website. We automatically collect information about your usage patterns and your interaction with us and register data about your computer or mobile device. We collect, store and use data about every access to our online offer (so-called server log files).
These access data include:
- Browser type and version
- Operating system
- Referrer URL (i.e. the previously visited page)
- Name and URL of the retrieved file
- Date and time of retrieval
- Data volume transferred
- Message about successful retrieval (HTTP response code)
- IP address and the requesting provider
We use this protocol data without allocation to your person or other profiling for statistical evaluations for the purpose of operating, security and optimization of our online offer, but also for anonymous recording of the number of visitors to our website (traffic) and the extent and type of use of our website and services, as well as for billing purposes to measure the number of clicks received from cooperation partners.
Based on this information, we can provide personalized and location-based content and analyze traffic, troubleshoot and correct errors and improve our services. We reserve the right to check the log data retrospectively if there is a justified suspicion of illegal use based on concrete evidence.
We store IP addresses in the log files for a limited period of time if this is necessary for security purposes or if it is necessary for the provision of a service or the invoicing of a service, e.g. if you use one of our offers. After cancellation of the order process or after receipt of payment, we delete the IP address if it is no longer required for security purposes. We also save IP addresses if we have a concrete suspicion of a criminal offence in connection with the use of our website. We also save the date of your last visit (e.g. when registering, logging in, clicking on links, etc.) as part of your account.
You can prevent the setting of cookies by our website at any time by means of a corresponding setting in the Internet browser used, and thus permanently object to the setting of cookies. Furthermore, cookies that have already been set can be deleted at any time in all common Internet browsers. If cookies are deactivated in the Internet browser used, it is possible that not all functions of our website can be used to their full extent.
2.3 Establishing contact
When you contact us (e.g. via contact form, e-mail or telephone), we store your details for the purpose of processing your enquiry and in the event that follow-up questions arise or if they are necessary for the processing of existing or future contractual relationships. We only store and use other personal data if you give your consent or if this is legally permissible without special consent.
2.4 Legal basis and storage period
The legal basis for the data processing referred to in the preceding paragraphs is Article 6(1)(f) of the DPA.
Our interests in data processing are, in particular, to ensure the operation and security of the website and to simplify the use of the website.
Unless specifically stated, we only store personal data for as long as is necessary to fulfil the purposes pursued, unless you have consented to storage beyond this period. Furthermore, the statutory archiving obligations apply.
3. Your rights as a person affected by the data processing
Under applicable laws, you have various rights regarding your personal information. If you wish to exercise these rights, please send your request by e-mail or by post, clearly identifying yourself, to the address mentioned in point 1.
Below you will find an overview of your rights.
3.1 Right to confirmation and information
- You have the right to obtain confirmation from us at any time as to whether or not personal data in question is being processed. If this is the case, you have the right to obtain from us free information about the personal data stored about you, together with a copy of this data.
You also have the right to receive the following information:
- the processing purposes;
- the categories of personal data that are processed;
- the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be disclosed, in particular in the case of recipients in third countries or international organizations;
- if possible, the envisaged duration for which the personal data will be stored or, if that is not possible, the criteria for determining that duration;
- the existence of a right of rectification or erasure of personal data concerning you or of a right of objection to or limitation of the processing by the controller;
- the existence of a right of appeal to a supervisory authority;
- if the personal data are not collected from you, all available information on the origin of the data;
- the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling, in accordance with Article 22(1) and (4) of the DPA and, at least in these cases, meaningful information about the logic involved and the scope and intended impact of such processing on you.
- If personal data are transferred to a third country or to an international organization, you have the right to be informed of the appropriate safeguards in accordance with Article 46 of the DS-BER in connection with the transfer.
3.2 Right of rectification
You have the right to ask us to correct incorrect personal data concerning you without delay. Taking into account the purposes, you have the right to request the completion of incomplete personal data, including by means of a supplementary declaration.
3.3 Right of cancellation (“right to be forgotten”)
- You have the right to demand from us that the personal data concerning you be deleted immediately. We are also obliged to delete personal data immediately if one of the following reasons applies:
- The personal data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected or otherwise processed.
- You revoke your consent on which the processing was based pursuant to Article 6 (1) DS-GVO letter a or Article 9 (2) letter a DS-GVO, and there is no other legal basis for the processing.
- You object to the processing pursuant to Article 21(1) DS-BER and there are no legitimate reasons for processing that take precedence, or you object to the processing pursuant to Article 21(2) DS-BER.
- The personal data were processed unlawfully.
- The deletion of the personal data is necessary to comply with a legal obligation under Union law or the law of the Member States to which we are subject.
The personal data was collected in relation to information services offered in accordance with Article 8 (1) of the DS-GVO.
If we have made the personal data public and are obliged to delete it, we shall take reasonable measures, including technical measures, taking into account the available technology and the implementation costs, to inform data controllers who process the personal data that you have requested them to delete all links to or copies of the personal data.
3.4 Right to limit processing
You have the right to demand that we restrict processing if one of the following conditions is met:
- the accuracy of the personal data is disputed by you, for a period of time which allows us to verify the accuracy of the personal data
- the processing is unlawful, and you have refused to delete the personal data and instead demand the restriction of the use of the personal data;
- we no longer need the personal data for the purposes of the processing, but you need the data to assert, exercise or defend legal claims;
- or you have lodged an objection to the processing in accordance with Article 21 Paragraph 1 DSGVO as long as it has not yet been established whether the legitimate reasons of our company outweigh your own.
If one of the above-mentioned conditions is met and a data subject wishes to request the restriction of personal data, please contact our company at any time (point 1).
3.5 Right to data transferability
You have the right to receive the personal data concerning you that you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format and you have the right to transfer this data to another responsible person without hindrance from us, provided that:
- the processing is based on a consent pursuant to Article 6 paragraph 1 letter a DSGVO or Article 9 paragraph 2 letter a DS-GVO or on a contract pursuant to Article 6 paragraph 1 letter b DS-GVO and
- the processing is carried out by means of automated procedures.
When exercising your right to data transfer in accordance with paragraph 1, you have the right to request that the personal data be transferred directly from us to another responsible party, insofar as this is technically feasible.
3.6 Right of objection
You have the right to object at any time, for reasons arising from your particular situation, to the processing of personal data concerning you that is carried out pursuant to Article 6(1)(e) or (f) of the DPA.
3.7 Right to withdraw consent under data protection law
You have the right to revoke your consent to the processing of personal data at any time.
4. Data protection for applications and the application process
If you contact us by e-mail as an applicant, your applicant data will be used either to fill positions at AdH GmbH or to fill positions at third-party companies in Austria and/or abroad.
The person responsible for processing collects and processes the personal data of applicants for the purpose of handling the application procedure, also electronically, for example by e-mail.
If the data controller concludes an employment contract with an applicant, the transmitted data is stored for the purpose of processing the employment relationship in accordance with the statutory provisions. If the controller does not conclude an employment contract with the applicant, the application documents are deleted one month after the rejection decision is announced.
If the third-party company concludes an employment contract with an applicant, the data transferred is stored for the purpose of processing the employment relationship in accordance with the legal requirements. If the third-party company does not conclude an employment contract with the applicant, the application documents are deleted one month after the rejection decision has been announced.
This does not apply if legal regulations prevent deletion or if you have expressly agreed to longer storage.
5. Data security
Your personal data will be transmitted encrypted. We use the SSL (Secure Socket Layer) coding system, but we would like to point out that data transmission on the Internet (e.g. when communicating by e-mail) can have security gaps.
A complete protection of data against access by third parties is not possible. To protect your data, we maintain technical and organizational security measures which we constantly adapt to the state of the art.
We also do not guarantee that our service will be available at certain times; disturbances, interruptions or failures cannot be excluded. The servers used by us are regularly and carefully backed up.
5.2 Transfer of data to third parties
As a matter of principle, we only use your personal data within our company.
In the event that we outsource certain parts of data processing (“contract processing”), we contractually oblige contract processors to use personal data only in accordance with the requirements of the data protection laws and to ensure that the rights of the data subject are protected.
5.3 Contact form
If you fill out a contact form or send us an e-mail or other electronic message, your details will be stored for the purpose of processing your enquiry, possible follow-up questions or other related questions and will only be used within the scope of the enquiry.
The input of your data is encrypted, so that third parties cannot read your data during the input.
The basis for this storage is our legitimate interest in communication with interested users in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO and, in the case of contract enquiries, also the storage of contract data in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b DSGVO.
Your data will remain stored as long as it is necessary to process the enquiry, in particular for the purpose of contract fulfilment/processing, for legal prosecution by us or for our other legitimate interests, or if we are required by law to retain your data (e.g. within the scope of tax retention periods).