The AdH GmbH considers itself rather as a sparring-partner than as a traditional consulting company
In partnership with you, we combine these four essential factors:
- dominating and unchangeable factors in the business or company environment
- variable and changeable impacts, even if these are currently unknown or appear unchangeable
- needs, resources and capabilities of our customers
- the demand for sustainable, simple and feasible solutions
We work out and define your goals with you and then implement them together if you wish. In this way we achieve sustainable and innovative results and solutions that benefit your company in the short and long term.
- New strategy or strategy change
- Classical competitive strategy
- Added value through partnership vs. CRM
- Do you need a strategy?
- Mission and vision – the enormous importance
- Is it coldhearted leadership to lead strongly?
Is it weak leadership to lead consensually?
- Can mistakes lead to trust?
- Does interest create solidarity?
- Does collegiality form the collective?
- Do social competence and empathy create authority?
- Does freedom nourish self-regulation?
- Does communication create understanding?
- Leading through “why”
- Transparency vs. opacity
- International headhunting for Executives
- Talent management and employee development
- Team composition and -building
- Training and coaching for teams and individuals
- Performance management
- Compensation models
- Personalized Career-Coaching
- Agile working
- Remote management
- Multicultural teams and their management
- OKR model (Objectives & Key Results)
- Organization optimization through matrix structures
About us – Founder
Alexander d’Huc is Founder and Managing Director of AdH GmbH. He uses his many years of international experience to provide companies and individual entrepreneurs with innovative, result-oriented advice and support based on partnership. Prior to AdH GmbH, Alexander d’Huc worked as Managing Director and in various C-positions in Asia and Europe. For many years he worked for Scania Finance and DLL (a leasing / financial services company of Rabo Bank NL), his last position there was Managing Director of the foreign subsidiary in Mumbai/India.
Alexander d’Huc has lived and worked in various countries and cultures, such as India, China, Russia, CEE, Sweden, Germany, Italy and Switzerland. The cultures and different ways of working and living have had a great influence on him.
The mountains, diving and modern art are among his hobbies.